Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Update

It feels like it's been forever since I've updated on my mission. Things are going beautifully, she hasn't had any formula since I announced that she was formula free.

We've been going all sorts of places recently, and I have to admit that it is much easier not to have to estimate how many bottles she will need or carry around dirty bottles after they've been used or finding a dirty bottle that had rolled under a seat the week before. There are no more bottle counts before we do dishes and it is amazingly liberating.

I've also been working on building a freezer stash. I managed to freeze two feedings this weekend and it feels so nice to know that I can soon go out on my own without worrying about having enough milk stored away for her. Although I do have to admit that pumping is the last thing that I want to do after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment